It might sound like a Nike commercial but she’s right and she has the perspective. This is a reblog that I’m posting because I think it’s worthy of your attention. Please click through to leave comments on Victoria’s blog.
I have read a few posts on AR lately about getting in there and just doing it whether you are an expert blogger or not and one rather snobbish post that begged you not to just do it. Well, here is MY spin on the subject.
No other person can get your message across better than you can. However, the way you present your message and the way you optimize it for the search engines may need some improvement which you can get with just a few SEO blog coaching sessions. It really doesn’t take much.
I admit that I have been a professional blogger for quite some time. But I will also be the first to admit that I was not very good at it when I first started out. As a matter of fact, I stunk to the high heavens even though I have a journalism background and kept personal diaries since the age of 10.
My first professional blogging gig was with New Homes Realty where I actually got paid for blogging. Of course, I had been writing page content for my own business ventures for some time. We dabbled in a wide variety of industries so I was not new to Internet writing and business promotion by a long shot.
But, when I first starting for New homes, an actual “paid gig,” it was different. First of all, I worked among seasoned staff writers with extensive professional journalism backgrounds. One had been with the St Pete Times for years and the other was a well established independent writer in her own right. Believe me, scrutinizing eyes were upon me.
My first posts reeked of my amature status as I had not truly found my voice. But as I got my chops down and found my groove, I was in there with the best of them. And believe me, this did not happen over night. You have to just write, because your creative voice morphs out of your own writing. Start wherever you are at and that place is in the here and now!
There is no other way around it. For someone to say, don’t blog because you are not good enough is ridiculous and very bad advice. You get where you need to be in the process of writing a lot – blog after blog after blog after blog.
And guess what, the Internet happenes to VERY forgiving because you can go back and update previously written posts that may not represent your best work and shoot them back out again. Don’t ever feel threatened by others saying you shouldn’t blog if you don’t blog like a pro. Put your best foot out there. Be yourself and let your personality shine through. You will only get better and that can only happen with nonstop continuous blogging!
Rock on bloggers, rock on!
WordPress SEO Blog Design and Quality Content
On our website, we give away a ton of free, up-to-date information about WordPress and SEO business blogging. Learn more aboutwhy people-focused, optimized content on WordPress is the answer for top, organic search engine placement – SEO WordPress success – the Diva and Cowboy Way!
Related Articles about SEO Blogging:
- Are you SEO business blogging or just blogging?
- Does your WordPress site need a tune-up?
- WordPress magic happens when YOU work It!
- Effective blogging for your target market
- SEO Blogging – You are either on the bus or off the bus
- Never Consider Your WordPress Site as “Finished”
- Quality SEO content vs quantity rules when it comes to traffic conversion
- Why users are taking the Internet away From the marketers
- Get found online with content focused SEO blogging
- SEO deep link navigation – Weaving posts between pages equals SEO success!
- The importance of quality vs quantity content
- WordPress SEO Blog Design – What makes Get Found Now different!
- SEO blogging coaching – Get Found Now!
- SEO blogging – Google 3.0 update – keep it local
- Not all real estate blogging is created equal
- WordPress SEO blog design, usability and lead generation
- The Sacred blogging zone
- Content is King!
- Real estate blogging tip – Start with a smart content plan
- SEO business blogging – A Societal trend that’s here to stay
- Five SEO myths debunked
- Website curb Appeal is paramount to your online success
- WordPresstraining, business blog coaching and SEO
- The best hosting for WordPress – understand your options
- Website geo-targeting for area authority using embedded Google maps
- Blogging is here to stay and the best way to promote your business online
- Write a new blog post or give an earlier post a face lift?
- Too many cooks in the WordPress kitchen – Recipe for disaster!
- WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks – Communication links between blogs
- WordPress SEO company recipe for success!
- Blog authority starts with quality content
- The lowdown on adding images to SEO blog posts
- SEO Blogging – How Google spiders your site!
- How to use tags for WordPress blog SEO
We have years of experience installing, configuring and optimizing WordPress, and trainingpeople how to SEO blog effectively on it. Get Found Now is a WordPress site with a 99/100 overall Moz website score. This is what we bring to the table and can help you attain for your own WordPress blog! Check out what our valued clients have to say about us on our testimonials page.
If you would like us to design you a brand new WordPress blogging platform (Portfolio), would like a WordPress back-end tune-up on your existing self-hosted WordPress site (only $99), or need some SEO blog coaching, please give us a call at 813.443.1585.
WordPress StudioPress-Genesis and SEO Experts
Original blog post on ActiveRain: Link to Blog Post